From an early age I have expressed my thoughts and feelings in pictures and colors.
Awards and Adjudication
- Judge Library of Congress High School Art Show (2008-2018)
- Houzz Magazine Award for Customer Service 2015
- Judge April in Paris Art Show ( 2008-2016)
- MFAH for the Victoria and Albert Museum tour
Instruction and Speaking
- Speaker for Career Day Palomar High ( 2008-2013)
- Rug lover’s Tour Las Vegas 2013 Instructor Rug Id
- Host Salonista Cynthia on Wsradio Art Rocks Radio 2010
Shows and Workshops
- Participant in Conception Art Show San Diego 2016
- Attendee Color Workshop by Chris Howell 2015
- Del Mar Fairgrounds Home shows exhibitor for rugs and furniture (2008)
Rugs and Textiles
- Rug lover’s Tour Las Vegas 2013 Instructor Rug Idy
- Free-lance writer for the Handmade Rug Industry (2007-)
- Designer for Color, Frames and Rugs (10+)
- Textile Quality Control LVF Ltd, Piraeus, Greece
- 20 years in Oriental Rugs Sales and Service
- Designer at Metro Flooring
Consultant and Professional Floor Covering Designer
Providing assistance with appraisals, and recommendations for cleaning, repairs, and trades.
Cynthia has a passion for making homes personal sanctuaries. When you arrive in your home, the atmosphere should be welcoming, esthetically pleasing from the floor on up! Her background and travels have given her a unique perspective. A lifelong artist, she has studied architecture, art and design in addition to her degrees in research and business. Her experience in fine handmade textiles, picture framing, Asian and Indian arts and imported furniture make her see the home as a composition to welcome and wow. Owning an art gallery, and years of judging art shows gives her the edge to expertly choose a flooring design for you that will transform your residence into one you would gladly exhibit.